Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Please welcome our September guest ...

Please welcome our guest designer this month, Agnus Kasprzak with her delightful layout inspired by our artwork for September.




I drew my inspiration from the  colours in the challenge piece to create a layout featuring my boys with their Dad on Father's Day. I used watercolours to create the background and paint splatters on one side of the page and added texture paste over a stencil to give my page more depth and to help it to tie in with one of the papers I layered beneath my photo.

Hi, my name is Agnus and I am very honoured to be playing along with this month's challenge. I am a mum of 3 boys from Sydney who discovered scrapbooking over 10 years ago and am still loving it today. My scrapping style consists of layered designs with plenty of embellishment clusters that help to tell a story. I also have a passion for project life pages and like to dabble in a variety of other crafts.

You can find more of my creations over on my Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/agnus.k or on my blog:
http://a-place-in-my-dreams.blogspot.com.au.


Here are two of my favourite recent layouts ...




Thank you so much for being part of the team this month  Agnus, we have really enjoyed having you with us and having you inspire all of us.


Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

Criteria - a tribute to Dad





4 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love Agnus's style...these are gorgeous pages, especially the Father's Day page...that bg is yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! wow....great pages you have made...I love your layering and colorful pages. With three boys you may not often scrap with flowers and pink color...lol. Very nice to get to know you. Thanks a lot for being a guestdesigner :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have really captured the challenge perfectly ! Love your layouts. Thank you for sharing with us and being GD this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Love your pages, Agnus!! Especially the Father's Day one!! Fabulous background and layering! :)

    ReplyDelete