Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

First Entry for September from.....


Emma Stafrace
- 'An Artist in the Making'

I havn't even finished adding the last touches to this blog for September and I already have an entry amongst my emails....

and what a beauty this one is, the DT are going to love this :)

This is what Emma had to say:
Hi Shazza,
Its so nice to meet you, I was glad to stumble across your ARTastic site on Lisa Kamphuis blog and when I saw Kandinsky as the challenge for this month I was excited as I'm a huge fan of Mid 19th Century design!
Anyhoo here is my submission, I was bored last night so got cracking and actually finished it this morning, LOL They call me Zippity for a reason...teehee.

Well Emma I think you really captured the essence of the Kandinsky feel in your layout, I think you have done a fantastic job, i love the lettering in your title and your geometric shapes look great, thanks for participating......... and so quickly too! Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Layout Emma...and speedy too!! awesome title too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWSERS Emma! Amazing take on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Emma! This layout is gorgeous... great take on the Kandinsky image too!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME layout!! great take on the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thats a awesome LO @->-- .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous take on the artwork. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply awesome ! Loving the overall design and the use of a pre-digi photo ! WTG !

    ReplyDelete