Pages

Monday 19 October 2009

Another 'Starry Night' inspired layout!! From......

Nicole Goodwin - Owl


This is what Nicole said........I thought of the night not too long ago when I saw an owl (Bob or Terry?) in our neighborhood. I love using stars on my scrapbook pages and have a million star brads so I decided to use those for embellishments. My journaling, which I wrote in caps because I love the font in the Where the Wild Things Are previews, says, Seeing this owl in our neighborhood put me in the Halloween spirit. Although the pictures aren't so great, when I see them I remember the night Captain and I followed it as it flew silently from rooftop to rooftop.

What a great 'Starry Night' page, I love your story about following the owl around the neighborhood. I'm glad you decided to have a go at the challenge, so thanks for joining in. Love the addition of the Halloween embelishments. Well done! - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. this is awesome, love the story, love the stars, this is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these photos are amazing! Having an owl in the neighbourhood is so surreal! Love the addition of the stars too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a clever interpretation Nicole. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a clever LO nicole! great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool story .....love it when a LO comes together with a story to tell. fabbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! Since the pictures weren't so good I probably wouldn't have scrapped them. I am thankful for this challenge so I have a nice reminder of that night!

    ReplyDelete