Pages

Friday 30 October 2009

Attention!! all ARTastic Blog Followers.....

Followers of ARTastic challenge blog here is a great opportunity to become a Design Team member. I don't want friends, I dont want family.......I want one of my Followers :)

I am looking for a new DT member, and I want to fill this spot asap.

Requirement is one monthly submission, comments on entries, voting on entries, and suggestions for monthly challenges.

If you are interested, please email me with some of your favourite layouts attached and a link to your blog. A little bio about yourself, your favourite artist and why?

I am looking for someone that is enthusiastic, loves scrapping, is organised and can meet deadlines. Please email me at: shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com.

I will leave this post up for a week, closing date 5th November

Good Luck :)

Cheers
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. wow this sounds like a great opportunity for someone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ladies! How exciting!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are thinking about this, have a go! This is a wonderful team to be a part of and a great opportunity! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck, cant wait to see who the new team member is going to be

    ReplyDelete