Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Heres another great layout from another newbie ....

Megan - MAaron


This is what Megan said..........I was inspired by the brush strokes and the swirls. I love that about VanGogh - that you can see all the brush strokes. I had this photo of my daughter that I had done a Lomo action on in photoshop. I loved that the photo had dark blues and purples and bright oranges. So, it went perfectly with the starry night color scheme. As I was working on the page I was thinking about what to title it. I was going to say something about the cantaloupe she is eating, but decided that Starry Night was Van Gogh's masterpiece and my daughter is my masterpiece so it is a perfect fit! There are microbeads on the background and sparkles on the stickles of the letters that echo the stars.

Hi Megan, I love the colorful photo up against the dark background, it looks cool! A perfect title for your page. Well done!! Thanks for participating - Shazza

Entries for Octobers ARTastic Challenge will close on .... Thursday 29th October
at midnight SHARP!

You still have just over a week to get your entries in :)

Cheers
Shazza

4 comments:

  1. love the pic, love your brush strokes, and love your title, all in all i love it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title you gave your layout... I feel the same way about my girls too! Stunning photo and gorgeous layout! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan... I think your title is perfect. It's so nice to hear a parent say that. You've done a wonderful job with the swirls and I love how the photo really stands out against the beautiful background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool....love the background and such a cute photo.

    ReplyDelete