Pages

Monday 30 November 2009

Next DT members submission is .........

Mandy Snow - Beautiful Soul, Beautiful Thoughts

Hey Shazza...here is my page inspired by this months painting...The head of a girl
Mine is titled...Beutiful soul, beautiful thoughts...
I don't know if you want why, but a quick why is well...its a head of a girl deep in thought. the black space behind the painting really made me think negative space on a black background...the aqua colour from her blue headband and the rest...well..thats just my interpretation...lol.

Hi Mandy, you have really captured the feel of the painting in your layout, love the aqua and white on the dark background. Great photo!! Love this - Shazza

*****************************************

Here is a beautiful hand made Christmas card that Mandy made for the challenge,
to give all the card makers a bit of inspiration :)


Mandy Snow - Merry Christmas


so...here is a card I have made using the december art work as inspiration...the only thing that doesn't fit the criteria is the portrait photo, but used a stamped image instead, but thought you may like to use it so people can see a way to do cards using the artwork as inspiration...
......that dangly thing is an earing that I just added a bit more chaqin to...lol...
take carexxx

Just Divine, Love it!! It's given me some inspiration to get some Christmas cards done :)
Cheers
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. Such an elegant page! I love the wistful look in the photograph!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous layout... I love the darker background and negative space. This reflects the artwork perfectly! xxx

    ReplyDelete