Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

Here is our first submission for the month from....

Tanya Joseph - Wedding Day


From Tanya....here is my take on the month of march inspiration.

I decided to use a picture of myself in my wedding gown.
I love the new graphic 45 paper, and i thought that it was perfect for this layout.
I used old lace remanents and buttons i gathered during one of my thrift store outtings....i added handmade flowers from old sewing patterns and accented them with a pearl bead. i love the vintage-ness!!!!

Tanya, I have so much trouble trying to comment on your work as its just so awe inspiring, I'm just so impressed with your style and all these little things you add as embellishments are just so Fantabulous (I had to make up a great word !) Beautiful photo of you hun! keep up your fantastic work, i'm sure you are inspiring lots of our followers, thankyou - shazza

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your style is very unique and just takes my breath away!

    :)

    ReplyDelete