Pages

Sunday 14 March 2010

Here is another entry from a 'Newbie'...........


Chris Weiss - Duke


This is the page I made for Shazza in the Photo Swap at Soul Scrappers ....this is her little chihuahua, Duke....isn't he precious?

I followed the criteria and I used a cut out photo, put a halo of flowers and used Art Nouveau designs in the layout! LOL! I think it turned out pretty darned cute! :) - Chris Weiss

You've done a great job Chris, love this page, the colors , the art Nouveau designs, eveything has come together well. Like the different font letters you used for Duke's name. Well done - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. way too cute, and duke is cute too, although chihuaua's arent my favourite breed of dog, cos when i was 8 i got bitten on the ankle by a friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this, what a cutie, gorgeous work, I love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totally adorable! As the 'doggie' person on the DT I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...love that cute chihuahua...with halo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute... I love the picture of your dog... so adorable! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete