Pages

Saturday 27 March 2010

Here is another 'Reverie' entry from......

Mazlina Md Yusoff - That Look

Hi shaza!
Glad that I managed to squeezed in an entry for March. Love the poster; the colors and all the flowery details.
I am inspired by the style and the colors, so I used almost the same color scheme as in the poster.
I scrapped this picture of my daughter, and added a flower halo, plus lots of flowers too! :))
Hope you like it, and hope I am not too late!! Thanks Mazlina

Hi Mazlina! You have really captured the 'Reverie' feel in your entry, I love the cut out flowers on each side of the pic of your daughter, the stamping/rub ons add a really nice touch. It has come together beautifully :) Great work - Shazza

7 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous and what a great photo...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the flowers of you LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is great, love all of this

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, and I know that particular look, my little boy does it too, cute halo and wonderful take on our challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... wow... wow!!! I love this layout.. all the details, the misting... {sigh} I love it!!! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors and the spray mist you chose...the rub ons are beautiful and the picture priceless...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous. Love it all, the cut flowers, the little halo and that masked background is perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete