Pages

Saturday 8 May 2010

A fantastic entry today from.......

Cathy Cafun - Moving the Cows


Hi Shazza,
Here is my take on May's Artastic Challenge 'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead & DH Lawrence. I have taken inspiration from the blue green and brown tones in the painting as well as the Australian country feel. I used pics of my family on hols at my SIL's farm. We had a fab time moving the cows from one pasture to another. The kids love being able to get up close and personal with the animals. I added a pic of a kookaburra for my Australian animal.
Cheers - Cathy Cafun

Love the Country feel to this layout Cathy. Great photos taken of the cow round up, the kids would have loved being a part of that! The browns and green are very pleasing to the eye, I love how this has all come together! Great entry!!
- Shazza


6 comments:

  1. an absolute stunning entry cathy, love it all, and glad you found us here

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...thats an awesome LO....I can not stop staring at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh really pretty! Great layout, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Cathy, I just love every details and also love the gorgeous colours you have used. Good to see you here too. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Cathy. Reminds me of being at my sister's farm. Great colour combination and I really like how you've used the kookaburra stamp!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic LO Cathy, and the colour combo is just fab ! Good on you for finding a kookaburra !!! Thanks for playing along this month !

    ReplyDelete