Pages

Friday 18 June 2010

Here is a page from another newbie........

Melody Rainbow - Untitled


hiya Shazza
Here is my layout for the June Challenge for your blog.
Its a lot different than how Iwould normally do a layout, but I like it ;)
The first photo is of my nephew robbie when he was younger.
The next photo is of my daughter Anya who is 2 with Poppa.
The last photo is of my daughter Stephanie who is 3.
thanks for a great challenge
tc from mel ;)

Hi Mel! thanks for joining in our challenge this month and what a great first entry :)
I love how you included the cut outs of Robbie, Poppa with Anya and Stephanie, its made the page so interesting and that little house you used is just adorable. You have covered all the criteria...... Well done!! - Shazza

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous house embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute layout Melody. I love yout tree with the birdies!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just super gorgeous, I love this Melody, and isn't it great to scrap outside our usual style at times, I do this a lot with Shazza's challenges and it is heaps of fun with a little thinking involved for this old brain. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics hiding behind the mountains... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this month!
    Really liking the Collage feel on this LO, great job!

    ReplyDelete