Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Another DT is stepping down...........

Jennifer Campbell - To love and be loved by me


Dear Shazza,
I absolutely love, love this painting!!! So many choices to work with... I may just have to do a second layout this month!
I hope you enjoy it... I was able to use all 3 diva demand items! I did black silhouettes of butterflies... green/blues and I made my own sun! - Jennifer

Jennifer, I love this bright page for your submission, love your handmade sun and the silhouette butterfly's look fantastic. Fantastic that you got all your diva demand items!! Great work!! - Shazza

Today is a sad day as Jennifer Cambell has also stepped down from the DT, due to
cutting things back to only STP and STM for awhile till things slow down. However we may see her back in the future as a Guest DT :)
We wish you well Jennifer and we do hope that you enter a challenge every now and then. Thanks for all your beautiful submissions :) Take care - Shazza

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, colourful layout... the greens and blues work perfectly together! The butterflies are a beautiful touch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colours here, those papers are divine, and the silhouette trail of butterflies is beautiful. great layout. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home spun sun... brilliant! What a beautifully colored layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your projects Jennifer. I'm so glad to still be seeing you at STP! Your LO this month is just gorgeous!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies... you will definitely see me back playing along!

    ReplyDelete