Pages

Friday 2 July 2010

WooHoo!!! She's Back!!! Lisa Hanrahan has rejoined ARTastic's Design Team..........


Lisa Hanrahan



Hello, my name is Lisa and I am passionate about scrapbooking! This is my second term as a member of the design team for ARTastic. I have been with ARTastic since its early days and have been fortunate to be offered a place back at this wonderful challenge blog. I resigned from my DT positions (at ARTastic and FS2S) at the beginning of the year due to work commitments. I am a wife (to a wonderful man who knows the difference between brads and bazzill!), mum to two gorgeous girls and a primary school teacher. My favourite companies are Basic Grey, Kaiser, K & Company and Prima. I love to scrap, make cards, read scrappy mags and blog hop! I am looking forward to scrapping again and visiting my own blog on a more regular basis! Thank you for your support and kindness Shazza! xxx

Welcome Lisa!! I'm so happy you are back on the team and look forward to your gorgeous submissions and lovely heartfelt comments on the entries. You have, and always will be a valued team member at ARTastic. You will probably notice a few new DT's that have started with us and some that may have retired. Please everyone get to know Lisa, she truly is a lovely lady with a big heart and to top it off.........................her scrapbooking is stunning! :) - Shazza

Here are some of Lisa's layouts to have a look at.

Grow


Love


Smile


Sugar and Spice

Autumn Merroo


Please everyone, introduce yourself to Lisa and
give her a warm welcome !!

4 comments:

  1. HI! *waving* Welcome back... looking forward to seeing more gorgeous pages from the infamous Lisa!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Lisa, I love your gorgeous style and what gorgeous girls you have, and wow a Primary School teacher, you must be super busy, let us know your blog addy so I can visit you. Love Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for introductions here as we are about to spend the next week together scrapping our hearts out and just having a good old girly catch up after almost twelve months! SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,

    You can get to Lisa's blog by clicking on her name under 'Contributing team - Art critics) in the sidebar a bit further down......you can get to all DT's blogs from here :)
    TC
    shazza

    ReplyDelete