Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

A beautiful entry today from...

Cecelia Blanco - Chloe


Hello Shazza and DT;0) Here is my submission for the Frida Kohalo challenge. These are pictures of my daughter and middle son right after we rescued Chloe from the shelter 4 years ago. Here is what my journaling says:
We rescued you from a life you did not deserve
and brought you into our home
where you will be loved and taken care of forever.
We love you.
Thank you for the inspiration and hope you all have a great weekend;0)

Cecelia Blanco

www.ceceliablanco.blogspot.com

Hi Cecelia, thanks for your entry this month, I love your Chloe layout :)
The title with the button for the 'o' is a great idea and I must say your tropical flower is stunning.....I love it!! Great pics of the kids with Chloe, what an adorable pup! I'm so glad she found you guys or you found her lol Great work this month, well done! Cheers Shazza

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous LO! Your puppy has to be one of the luckiest in the world! He looks very, very loved and your tropical flower is divine. Is it chipboard?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you have used a button for the o in the title, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Cecelia, I love love this, what a cutie your little 4 legged son is, and what a special person you are for rescuing him from the life he does not deserve. I love everything here. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout...something about a shelter dog.....I have a soft spot in my heart for them I have 2 of them.....great layout great photos and love that you opened your heart & home to a shelter dog...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your layout, love all the choc latte colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colours & distressing, but most of all these great photos, & that you all rescued this little pup...how wonderful. A loving LO & I think your hibiscus is so lovely...just sets off you LO beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great LO--wonderful photos, excellent PP choices and I'm just loving all of the distressing!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dynamic page!! Love that red in the middle. Gorgeous story and cute kudos to boot! Nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In our experience shelter pets are the most loving...they know they got it good now. :O)
    That Button 'O'... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are totally adorable and the tropical flower is the perfect touch. Love the composition of this layout... beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Cecilia.
    just love it!
    the distressing, the layers, the colours and the button and the flower, etc etc etc :-)
    and I agree, nothing like getting a rescued puppy...

    ReplyDelete