Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Another great 'A Summer Morning' inspiration from....

Robin Jenkins - All Girl


Hi Shazza,
I hope all is well with you! Here is my submission. I loved working with the shades of pink for this LO--it is still Temple's favorite color. I also pulled out my Cricut to cut out the birds and that cute chandelier. I added the Prima flowers and the title is a My Mind's Eye rubon that I've had for a couple of years. The PPs are Basic Grey (Urban Prarie collection). I photoshopped that picture of Temple about a year ago with the intention to use it on a LO, but somehow I never got around to using it, so I'm glad that I now had the chance to take it out of my stash to do so.
Best regards,
Robin


What a great little page Robin. I love the photos of Temple and your journaling is just so nice! Love those birds and the prima flowers are adorable. The background pp is so sweet!
Cheers Shazza

8 comments:

  1. yet another 'I meant to use/do that page' Fab! This looks great... I really like that chandelier. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeh this is just stunning, wow, are those white flowers prima also, wow I love everything Robin, the photos edited look amazing and isn't it great to find a perfect heading laying at the bottom of the stash pile. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous layout... so much to look at and enjoy! The photos are fabbo and the primas and flowers look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Robyn. I love how you have changed the effects on the photos. Temple has such an adorable smile. Everything works perfectly together on your LO. A terrific submission!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your photoshopped piccies Robyn, & the fact that you could use them now on this very feminine LO of Temple. Beautiful name for a lovely girl. Love your Cricut cut outs,& lovely, lovely flowers. Splendid LO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHoaaaa! What an awesome display of flowers! Great idea with the photo manipulation! The birds are fantastic too :D
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, love the pics, and love everything here,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Robin!!! I love what you did with the pictures, that really gives a very neat effect. The flowers are beautiful and I really like the chandelier you added. All in all a wonderful page!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete