Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Here is Angie's submission for 'A summer Morning'....

Angie A - A Summer Morning



A Summer Morning....How this layout came to be......
My daughter Nicole is due with their first baby in December her due date is December 25, and they are having a little girl.
Now this will be my third grandchild but still I am very excited for a new baby especially at Christmas time. To me nothing says
"A summer Morning" more than seeing laundry hanging on the washline. And the site of these little pink outfits were just to cute
not to take a picture of...My husband though I was CRAZY "why are you taking pictures of that wash???"...but I knew someday that photo would get put on a layout and then in someone's album..I used the shades of pink...a rose...and a kind of white bird...
cant wait to see everyone's take on this painting...
Angie

Hey angie What a perfect picture to scrap to for this months challenge....washing hanging on the line. Love how you have used paint, buttons and your rose transparency. Great first sub! Cheers Shazza

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to ARTastic Angie! I think this photo is fabulous... sometimes it is photos like this that mean so much! Love your beautiful scrapping with these soft colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love that colour paint on craft! Looks fab!! That bird embellie is CUTE AS!!!
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angie, this is such a fabulous LO! This is what scrapping is all about....the ordinary, that is extraordinary! Excellent LO, especially your paint...love paint on card myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paint, wow I really need to try using some this page is awesome. Love the gorgeous colours here to. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angie. This is a truly lovely LO. It must be so exciting to have all those little clothes washed and ready to go! Your take on the challenge is superb!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes pictures like this tell the best stories... you were so right to take this picture, the message you're bringing is wonderful! The LO is gorgeous, I always love some paint on a page LOL!
    Congratulations with your daughter's pregnancy!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great story behind the picture... adds so much to the LO. Luvin'all that paint too! :O)

    ReplyDelete