Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Here is our ARTastic Directors submission.....

Amanda Taylor - She is Fairy much a Princess


hey Shazza, here is the layout I did using 'a summer's morning' for october on artastic, omg I loved that painting, any way here is what I did, using shades of pink, I'ive also got a white bird, and pink roses, this is my cousins dd playing fairies in the garden, thanks

Hi Amanda, Great page this month. I love the pinks in amongst the teal. A gorgeous black and white photo you have used...love your white bird and rose. This has turned out fantastic!
- Shazza

8 comments:

  1. The teal is just wonderful with the pinks... never would have thought of it. Those papers and that picture are just precious! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning, I too love the pink mixed with a little teal, and the hand made pearls are gorgeous Amanda. This is fantastic. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO! Love all of the stamping and the inked frame! This is truly lovely!
    Hugs, RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an enchanting and beautiful layout... the pinks and teals are perfect together! Stunning work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and feminine Amanda. I love your handmade flower in the corner and what a sweet photo!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, the aqua and pink works so great together. You rocked it! Lovin' your felt bird! :D
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful title Amanda! And a gloriously feminine LO, gorgeous papers & colours...works so well together. Beautiful flowers, & laces just adds that final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour combo, very striking. And that title is so cute! Beautiful work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete