Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Next up with some great inspiration is.....

Debi Clark - Strolling

Hi Shazza,
 
The year is speeding away & the autumn is upon us
..& what a great choice   Autumn Wonder'!
 
I enjoyed finding some photos taken at Christmas 2005, 
when hubby & I flew with our darling daughter. 
I believe I have covered the criteria, with clouds 
- in photos & as an embellishment, trees - also 
in my photos & a lovely chippie embellie, as
well as the autumnal colours of green, browns & 
reds with a sprinkling of gold too.
This was a great inspiration, & I hope all our 
players enjoy it too.
 
Cheers, Deb xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Love, love this fab multi-photo LO, Deb! The green cardstock is a great backdrop for your LO and what a wonderful chipboard tree!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Photo Layering going on here... and that tree is to die for! :O)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a truly stunning Autumn page Deb. The photos are just perfect aren't they! Love the Twiddley tree - it looks right at home on this page!
    :) xxz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful autumn layout Deb... and the main photo is divine! xxx

    ReplyDelete