Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Debi Clark's submission....

Lucky Me

Hi Shazza,
 
This has been a lovely LO to find inspiration from. 
What a terrific piece of art, & what a wonderful 
artist Motley was...I have read his biography &
find him fascinating.
 
I have used a photo taken last year at Loch Ard Gorge 
& used red/brown colouring shades that I must admit I love. 
I am wearing a lovely warm hat, but have also hand cut a 
pair of gloves that are just below & to the side of
the photo. Little bit wonky...but that is so like me!!
 
I hope the gals enjoy their July inspirational LO's 
as much as I have...was great!
 
Cheers, Debi
 
http://debisjoy.blogspot.com
 

7 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning LO Deb. That's a great photo of you and the colours you have used are just superb to give the perfect monochromatic look! LOVE IT!!
    Shelee :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, this is great!!! You really succeeded in creating the most beautiful monochromatic look. Had a bit of a giggle when seeing your "wonky" pair of gloves hihi, they're adorable!!!! Very pretty LO Deb!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi, such lovely use of colour, so warm. Really like the pp you have used with the lady wearing a hat, great touch to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great monochromatic layout! A great photo of you amongst all the red and maroon. I think your page is gorgeous....even with the wonky gloves!! lol
    Cheers
    shazza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used here Debi...and collage too... Brilliant... Beautiful!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Deb! Love the colors, design and the great embellies you used!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Deb, I too love the colours you have used, and what a great photo, wonky gloves.....love it. Melx

    ReplyDelete