Pages

Sunday 3 July 2011

Karen Knight's submission....

Imagine



Hi Shazza,

Really enjoyed this LO, Don't normally scrap a picture of just myself, so this was fun.. Loved the inspiration painting  and diva demands for this challenge. Got to play around with a couple of my new dies with this one... ( the rosette, rolled rose an spiral flowers..)

Have added in all the diva demands:
Photo of myself: check ( managed to snap this one of myself sitting in the front yard..)
Monochromatic red/maroon: Check
and a hat or gloves: check.. I have a crown on my die cut.

happy creating

 Karen xxx
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Karen. The painted background looks great and aren't those flowers just wonderful! Such a fantastic layout!!
    Michelle :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen, this turned out stunning! I absolutely love the colours you used, the painted background looks fab and though I've never been a big fan of randomly using flowers on a LO, I instantly fell in love with that cluster of flowers of yours! Wonderful submission!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen the colours that you have used are lovely, and the flowers are. Just gorgeous. A really lovely page.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent Lo Karen...beautiful photo & your flowers & embellies are extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Karen!
    I love that large photo of you.... I wonder what you are thinking.....Beautiful page using paint and those gorgeous flowers. Love the rosette and rolled rose!
    Excellent work
    Shazza xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout Karen.... love the sides blooms....awesome... hugs....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO, Karen! I just love all of your pretty embellies and paint and design!
    xxx-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you used a photo of yourself, it is beautiful, I love that it is super large and with the trail of flowers up the side, this is just gorgeous. Melx

    ReplyDelete