Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Sarah's submission.....

Sarah Rogers - Venice


There were a couple of inspirations to this page of course the amazing painting and the series on the ABC, Kevin McCloud's Grand Tour of Europe which I have been watching.
It reminded of the time I went travelling and was able to see so many of these amazing art works and architecture in real life.
I was able to fit in all the extra diva demands with a lot of  help from some fabric I found with the angels playing musical instruments, while sitting on clouds, just perfect for this challenge.
Happy New Year to everyone
Sarah.


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of Venice and I really like your use of fabric on this LO - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Makes me want to go there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Sarah - the photo's are so nice - love your take on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too Sarah!
    Wonderful ornate page - perfect for your Venice Lo & great for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete