Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Introducing Tone-Lill Angelskar ...


our first Guest Designer for May with her stunning layout using the May inspiration.

 
 
My name is Tone-Lill, a young at heart Norwegian who loves to create and make the most out of life.

After making cards for a couple of years, Scrapbooking became my number one passion.  I was introduced into it when I was home in Norway about 3 years ago, by my best friend Bente and a friend of hers.

I currently live in England and have been here almost 7 years. I have a son who is 18 and a 11 year old daughter (going on 20!) and it is mainly their faces that end up on my Layout pages.
To me it is a fun and a memorable way to record their lives by scrapbook events into memories.  I don't think I have any certain scrapping style, but I do enjoy trying out new things and ideas. I love my gesso and misting sprays making tags and using different things not made for scrapping, and I also love colourful projects with a different twist or angle towards it, like here at ARTastic where different type of art and artists are the inspiration.

On my pages you can find everything from shells from the coast of Cornwall to stones from the Swiss mountains or memorabilia from the mountain shops, to bits and bobs bought from little local stores in villages around the fjords of Norway or my local florist here in Buckingham. But then again to me it is all about using those scraps ;)
 
If you would like to see more of my work please visit me on my blog ...
 
 
 
Here are two additional examples of Tone-Lill's work.



 
Welcome Tone-Lill,  it is our total pleasure to have you with us on ARTastic this month.

 
Remember - you have until the end of the month to get your own interpretations of the inspiration to us!  We are all eager to see your pages for May.  Don't forget someone from amongst the entries will be given the opportunity to guest with us and it could well be you!

 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Tone-Lill. Wonderful to see your work here for our May Guest Designer.
    I adore the way you have added your skirt on your top LO..so lovely...I can here it swishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Tone-Lil, so glad you are our Guest Designer for May :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous feature layout Tone-Lil. Your attention to detail is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have you here =) Love your creative work! great feature layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your scrapwork Tone lill...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is much helpful for us.thank you..

    สูตรบาคาร่า
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete