Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

Introducing Kirsty Lang ...

our first guest designer for September with her fun take on this months challenge.




Hi, my name is Kirsty Lang and I live in the Eastern Bay of Plenty, sunshine capital of New Zealand. 

I started scrapbooking in 2004 and I love the storytelling of scrapbooking and the friends that I have made along the way.  I like to take my time creating my layouts, savouring each precious minute.

 I'm afraid I don't have a blog but here are a few of my layouts. 
 
Thanks Jane for the opportunity to be a guest designer.




 
Welcome Kirsty.  I am so very pleased you could join us on ARTastic this month.
 
 
Remember you have until 11.55pm on September 30th to submit your entries.  We'd love to see your fun, quirky pages.

.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kirsty. Your pages are great. Love how you fitted all the photos on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you Kirsty with these delightful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the photo strip LO, it looks awesome Kirsty. Love your artsy work :)

    ReplyDelete