Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Welcome to our July guest ...

Sue Smith from beautiful New Zealand with her take on this month's inspiration.  I just love how she has picked up the purple and gold aspects of the painting and make it work for her own page.

I was inspired by the striking gold and purple colours, the umbrellas, the vague arches in the background and the diamond shapes on the wet paving. Such a beautiful painting! My son and DIL have just come home from Singapore and sent me this perfect pic!


Hi! My name is Sue Smith and I live in the north of New Zealand.  I have been scrapping for about 15 years and still LOVE it! After scrapping teenagers and weddings, I now mostly scrap my beautiful little grandies!! Too many photos, not enough hours!!

I love to try different scrapping styles, which is why I have enough scrapping supplies of every kind to last forever. Sorry kids! In order to get more done, this year, my motto is ‘KISS’ (Keep It Simple Sue). I’m trying!!

I am really excited to be Guest Designing this month and hope I can inspire you to join the challenge.

Please visit my blog at: http://patriciasue.blogspot.co.nz

Here are some more examples of my work.



Thank you for joining us this month Sue.  We have loved having you join us.

Remember ....

You still have time until the end of the month to upload your own take on this challenge.  All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our inspiration this month.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Sue. I love your take on this month's challenge.......your layout is gorgeous as are your other pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sue!!! Beautiful!! Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Sue....& this is no exception.....the colours, the spritz of gold....YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Sue, Love your layout for the challenge. You have picked up so many elements from the painting. Loving the way you used the gold. Your other pages are gorgeous as well . I can relate, so many styles, so much product ! What can a girl do
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Love it! Especially the tags and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful works of art Sue :)

    ReplyDelete