Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

Our December mid month reveal ...

Welcome to our mid month reveal.

This month we are working with Neighbourhood by Lisa Frances Judd.  


CRITERIA - HOME, whatever that means to you.

ANNA
My inspiration comes from the houses and the home theme. This house on the page is our home, the white one :) And the title in Swedish says - Our home is my castle.

MARY
I was inspired by the image of the houses, as I knew I had some Amy Tangerine patterned paper with little houses that I have fussy cut and used washi tape from Craftqueen with little houses. I scrapped my haven, my nest, my home.

HELENE

TONE
 I have made a layout with pictures of Daniel from the cabin on our boat trip to Denmark, Summer 2007. I have interpreted the task as this was our "home" for the night.
And of course waves on the theme on my layout reflects the waves in the picture.

KAT
I was inspired by the rows of houses, the colours, wavy lines and 'home' theme. I've scrapped an advertisement flyer of our first home that I kept from our first inspection.

ANGELIKA
I was inspired by the cute houses on wavy lines.

JANE
Inspired by the colours of brown, red, blue, green and yellow and the little houses.

Now it is your turn, we'd love to see your own interpretation ...

Remember we happily accept all forms of paper crafting for your entry including digital and encourage international submissions. All we ask is that you create something new for our challenge and only combine your entry with a sketch challenge. We offer two prizes determined by team vote and one other prize selected purely by random draw - so anyone can be a winner regardless of style or level of experience. You have until 11.55pm on the last day of the month to submit your entry.

1 comment: